Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Camera Phones, When Will The Megapixels STOP???



I thought that 3.2 megapixel was the new standard of camera phones since more and more are coming out. I love the new Sony Ericsson K790/k800 Cybershot camera phone because of its looks and features but who knew that a 5 megapixel camera phone was right around the corner?

Although Mega pixel only means the actual size of the picture other phones might have better picture quality. From past experience Sony Ericsson has one of the best picture quality, but LG will take the spotlight as soon as this phones price drops to something more reasonable!!


Meet the LG KG920:





































The New Sony Ericsson K790/K800:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are your impressions of the new Sony Ericsson k800? I am thinking of purchasing it but not sure which version of the phone I should get.

datacrime said...

I paid a little extra for the north american version. The k790a is the best for north america because it has the GSM 850 band. I am not sure were you are located but if you live in North America then I would go with the k790a, it cost a little more but it is worth the excellent reception.